- Be on time for classes assigned
- Be well-prepared for lessons and classes
- Prepare class lists, teachers’ follow-up book for new classes
- Take care of copying materials, burning CDs, keeping track on the books/other materials belong to Academic Department
- Prepare teaching materials, syllabus, and class diary
- Fulfill the learning points of the lessons as well as the syllabus of the classes
- Assign, check & correct homeworks for students in classes regularly
- Be responsible for checking students' attendance
- Organize speaking mid-term and final tests for students
- Mark writing test for teenage classes at the final tests
- Give comments for the final test results for students
- Be responsible for filling in the teacher follow up book & leave lesson plans for substitute teachers when absent.
- Have close contact and be proactive in helping weak students
- Respect the administration, staff and fellow teachers
- Other duties assigned from time to time by the Senior Academic Coordinator, Academic Manager or General Director.
- Education background: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Linguistics/Languages or equivalent
- Knowledge: Active Learning for kids/teenages
- Profestional experience: At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Skills: Good presentation skills
- Age: 26 -38
- Character: Passionate education be creative, patient & be respectful.
- Others: Work in HCMC, Work on shift.
- Travel: (if any).
Human Resources - AMA English Language Center
186 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
1. Be responsible for giving introduction, orientation, support and advice for students at the beginning of studying.
2. Be responsible for supporting and helping students during time they study at AL.
3. Arrange lessons and score the tests/ worksheet for students.
4. Arrange speaking sessions with foreigner teachers and get the feedback from teachers about students.
1. Be responsible for giving introduction, orientation, support and advice for students at the beginning of studying
2. Be responsible for supporting and helping students during they study at AL classroom
3. Arrange lessons and score the tests/ worksheet for students
4. Arrange speaking sessions with foreign teachers and get the feedback from teachers and students
5. Give comments about students during the time they join AL program
6. Work with project manager to update materials and quality regularly
1. Bachelor Degree in Education (English major) or Bachelor Degree in English
2. TOEIC 800+ / TOEFL iBT 70+ / IELTS 7.0+ / FCE C1 is a priority
3. Experience in tutoring English
4. Experience in dealing with administrative/paper work
5. Experience in academic works for 2 years
6. Knowledge or experience in customer service field
Nhằm đáp ứng nhu cầu phát triển của hệ thống tại trụ sở chính và các chi nhánh, Công ty Cổ phần Trung tâm Anh ngữ AMA hiện đang có nhu cầu tuyển dụng gấp các vị trí sau:
Mô tả công việc:
• Thu thập thông tin học viên.
• Giới thiệu chương trình, cơ sở vật chất của trung tâm cho học viên.
• Hướng dẫn học viên làm bài kiểm tra đầu vào và đăng ký chương trình học.
• Chăm sóc và theo dõi quá trình học của học viên để học viên đăng ký chương trình sau.
• Chăm sóc và theo dõi danh sách khách hàng.
• Lập kế hoạch kinh doanh theo tuần và theo tháng.
• Job purpose:
. Support Academic Department and its staff with administrative work.
. Help provide a professional, safe and healthy working environment of Academic department
• Duties and Responsibilities:
. Prepare class lists, teachers' follow-up book for new classes
. Prepare teaching materials, burning CDs, keeping track on the books/ other materials belong to Academic Department.
Hiện nay do nhu cầu mở rộng, Trung tâm Anh ngữ AMA Hồ Chí Minh cần tuyển: Nhân viên thiết kế (2 vị trí). Ứng viên sẽ được trả mức lương thỏa đáng theo năng lực cùng với cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp lâu dài.
- Position 1: VIETNAMESE TEACHERS for Active Learning Kids/Teenage
- Position 2: VIETNAMESE TEACHERS for IELTS, TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, FCE (2)
- Position 1: Academic Department
- Position 2: Active Learning Department
- REPORT TO:
- Position 1: Senior Academic/ Human Resource & Academic Director/Branch Manager
- Position 2: Active Learning Manager/Branch Manager
- LOCATION: work at Ho Chi Minh City
AMA là một trong những Trung tâm Anh ngữ chất lượng hàng đầu tại Việt Nam. Nhằm đáp ứng nhu cầu phát triển không ngừng và mở thêm chi nhánh tại thành phố Thanh Hóa, AMA cần tuyển dụng các nhân sự có hoài bão phục vụ trong lĩnh vực Giáo dục tại các vị trí như bên dưới. Hồ sơ gửi về: Trung tâm Anh ngữ Quốc tế AMA - 186 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, P6, Q3. ĐT: (08) 3930 2861, Email: Mr. Tuyến -
và Ms. Huê -
. Vui lòng vui rõ vị trí và khu vực ứng tuyển trên hồ sơ.
You like to teach? You want a well-paid, safe & friendly education working environment?
American Academy (AMA) English Language Center is a leading English training organization with 6 branches spread out around Vietnam, with over a hundred full & part-time teachers & thousands of on & off-site students.
Due to increasing demand we are offering a variety of vacancies for enthusiastic teachers from all over the world.
If you're an experienced teacher,join us and we will give you a very well paid job in a safe, friendly & innovative environment.
If you're newly graduated and want to be a good teacher, join us and we'll support you with in-house training, all the aids you need and excellent support staff.
If you're looking for adventure & a fun time while teaching, join us and we will offer you a job in your choice of branch in many interesting places in Vietnam.
If you're looking for a people oriented organization, join us and you will receive all the training, benefits, promotion, leave & bonuses that your contribution deserves.
So why wait? Drop us a brief email saying 'hi' with your CV attached and you'll be contacted by the Academic team to ensure your smooth arrival.
AMA English Language Center
186 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
AMA has its origin from AITMA (American Information Technology & Management Association dating back to the 1960s in the USA).
As a long-standing educational non-profit organization specialized in providing Business Management training for international enterprises, AITMA has cooperated with Cambridge Academy to conduct a variety of researches and experiments on English training to international students in different cities such as Cambridge, London, Manchester, New York, and Las Vegas with the synergy between AITMA’s information technology and Cambridge Academy’s English teaching experience and skills since 1996.